A TLDR Series for those who don’t have enough time in the day – because who tf actually has time these days?
How Cisco Scaled Video Content Localization Using Lumen5
Cisco is a world leader in information technology. It helps people connect quickly and securely through networking tools, software, and communications infrastructure. Cisco is a trusted thought leader in the IT industry. A huge audience of IT professionals and executives look to the company for valuable insights and fresh ideas.
- How can we create social media content that is engaging?
- How can we cut down total cost and time for each video?
- How can we tell our story in an effective way?
- We are a global company, can we find a scalable solution that allows us to grow as we grow?
- Creating video increased their overall engagement on social media
- Not just individuals, but teams were able to create on-brand videos
- On-brand videos were created for internal communications and external marketing
- Accessible by all teams, easy to produce video content while on the go and all around the world
Some Quick & Simple Stats
With Lumen5, Cisco has scaled their thought leadership, been able to share their insights to a larger audience, and win new business opportunities.
- 23% more engagement per post compared to stock photos
- Video production turnaround times reduced from days to under 5 minutes
- Increased video views on social media
- Lower production costs and higher video creation output