About Jill Warren
Former Editorial Manager of Content Marketing at Later, an all-in-one social media management and scheduling tool. She and her team built a content marketing engine that attracts over 2 million sessions per month to the Later blog.
Unlike most B2B SaaS companies, Later doesn’t rely on its sales team to drive revenue. In fact, it doesn’t even have a sales team. Instead, Later closes deals using highly effective content strategy that aims to provide users with the right content through each step of the buyer journey.
Later’s former editorial lead, Jill Warren, joins us to dive deep into how she and her team built a content marketing engine that attracts over 2 million sessions per month to the Later blog. Her secret? Connecting content strategy with social media savvy.
What will you learn:
- How to create revenue-generating content
- Best practices for repurposing content across different social channels
- How to build a loyal social community around your product
- Why you should use your audience’s needs and your core messaging as your North Star when creating content.
Why should you care?
- Companies can no longer overlook social media if they wish to scale and build revenue.
- To drive more views and conversions, you must first define your content goals in order to drive revenue
- As brands engage more closely with their target audiences, businesses must put their customers’ needs ahead of company messaging
- B2B companies can learn from their B2C counterparts and focus on the human aspect of social media
Enjoyed this conversation? New episode every 3 weeks! Hit subscribe and follow Lumen5 on LinkedIn for future updates! #SuperchargePodcast