Welcome to the TLDR Series: for those who don’t have enough time in the day – because who tf actually has time these days?
Serial entrepreneur James Mulvany knows a thing or two about B2B podcasting. As the founder of five internet companies, James has more than a decade of experience using podcasting as a viable marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and revenue.
No matter how big or small you are, starting a B2B podcast requires having the right strategy in place. “The first question you’ve got to ask is, what is the purpose of the podcast? Why do you want to start one?”
What you will learn:
- How to stand out against the crowd by successfully positioning yourself as a thought leader in the B2B podcast space — especially as a guest on external podcasts
- Why building a podcast strategy is crucial, and what principles and practices you should follow
- How to judge podcast success and align it with your organizational mission
Why should you care?
- Podcasting as an industry has exploded — and should be leveraged accordingly.
- The pandemic created a huge opportunity for different conversations and the creation of communities
- You have to establish why you want to create a podcast to drive brand and revenue growth.
- Podcasters need to focus on a niche that solves problems in order to really stand out.
Enjoyed this conversation? New episodes every 3 weeks! Hit subscribe so you never miss an episode, and follow Lumen5 on LinkedIn for future updates! #SuperchargePodcast